Mill Town Catering
Mill Town Catering is your one-stop shop for great events and meetings. There are 5 options available:
- Our Artist Dining Room (seats up to 12) is the room where the artists who perform at Mill Town Music Hall eat before their concerts. It's beautiful d'ecor provides a great atmosphere for everyone to sit around one large table. There is a $500 combined minimum for room rental and food/beverage.
- The Mill Town Theater can accommodate groups from 150-400 guests. Rental is $1000-$3000 depending on number of guests, audio/video/lighting needs, set up needs, length of event, etc.). Food/beverage is priced separately.
- The M&W Cafe accommodates up to 50 guests and was created by Mill Town Music Hall founders, Randall and Tena Redding. This beautiful room is in memory of the historic landmark by the same name owned by the Redding family that faithfully served home cooked meals to the mill workers who made Bremen the Clothing Center of the South. There is a minimum $500 food/beverage charge plus a room rental fee ($300-$500 depending on date and time). The room has a television monitor and is equipped for sound (background music or live acoustic performances).
- Our lobby can accommodate up to 56 people at round tables. Rental is $500 and includes table and chair setup. Food/beverage is priced separately (minimum $500)
- THE FULL HOUSE - use of the entire Mill Town Music Hall facility for a full day. Rental is $2,000-$3,000 plus food/beverage costs. Audio/video/lighting, set up and clean up, and on-site staff are included.
Meals are prepared by Joshua D Events on site in Mill Town's commercial kitchen. Outside caterers are not permitted at Mill Town Music Hall. Contact Josh McCorsley at 770-815-8317 for menu arrangements.
Call Steve Bennett at 404-983-4596 to reserve one of our rooms.